Re: gEDA-user: gschem with cairo rendering

[snip]
>The speed will improve, but it will never be as fast as with non
>anti-aliased gdk calls.

	... which if/when this branch gets merged, I would really like
to see the cairo rendering be a compile (or runtime) switch (disabled by
default; can change this later).  This will keep all the users who have
slower machines happier.  Thanks,

								-Ales

PS. I tried the cairo branch on my pokey machines, and yes, the speed
penalty is quite observable (even on small schematics).