Re: gEDA-user: gschem with cairo rendering

On Fri, 02 May 2008 01:32:44 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:

>  I have a branch where gschem uses "mostly" cairo to render.

Yay!

Did a quick download. Stepped into the usual pitfall of not setting the
proper paths. After this was fixed (couldn't configure set the paths?)
the cairo version compiled fine. Changed to my current project, typed
gschem et voila: Finally, gschem enters the age of smoothed lines!

Two remarks:

  * preview of the library window does not seem to work.

  * mirrored circles are drawn "the other way".
    Looks funny with the osc_air_coil-1.sym or DB9-2.sym

Thanks for pushing the GUI towards a modern look.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog