Re: gEDA-user: Icarus build problem?

Evan Lavelle wrote:
> I was on autoconf 2.59, which comes with Centos 4.4. I couldn't
> immediately find a 2.61 rpm, so I did the AP_CHECK_FUNCS hack, which let
> everything compile.

Thanks. Maybe I'll just change it to AC_CHECK_FUNCS and leave it
at that. The difference is subtle and not really relevant for what
I'm doing.

> Steve - just ran my regressions through the current devel code; you can
> find the results on bugzilla. If you can fix that lot you should be on
> about a 96 - 97% pass rate, vs. 97.4 for cver and 100 for ModelSim.

I (or my loyal minions) should be able to fix that lot in a hurry.
These are all relatively easy, some patches are already pushed.

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,