gEDA-user: Export to Orcad?

I'm pretty sure the answer is still, as it has always been, "no", but
just to check: Can I get gschem to export to Orcad format, or any
other schematic format?  I need to send my design to the
"professionals" for further work, who of course are not gEDA-friendly.
I think it's probably going to come down to me giving them
postscript/pdf and them re-entering the design in their own preferred
package, unless there's a converter I'm not aware of.

--
Randall