Re: gEDA-user: Metal Core Protype Boards?

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 9:02 PM, Bob Paddock <bob.paddock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm starting a project involving High Brightness LEDs,
> and I want to use some Metal Core boards for thermal management.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions on where to get
> Metal Core Boards in low protype quantities?
>
> I know of this one, are there others?:

I have heard of this manufacturer in France ---

http://www.cif.fr/new/produits_aff.php3?cat=1&scat=3&sscat=89&p=211

IIRC low volume quantities were available from distribution.

Please post back to the list with your results.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org