Re: gEDA-user: Metal Core Protype Boards?

Bob Paddock wrote:
> I'm starting a project involving High Brightness LEDs,
> and I want to use some Metal Core boards for thermal management.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions on where to get
> Metal Core Boards in low protype quantities?

Yukshing does single copper plus conductive ink traces.
A metal core laminate would be compatible with their processes.
They offer prototypes for eventually high volume boards and they do the high volume.

Not sure how fast yet.

John Griessen

--
Ecosensory   Austin TX
tinyOS devel on:  ubuntu Linux;   tinyOS v2.0.2;   telosb ecosens1