Re: gEDA-user: Removing default title box

On Monday 12 May 2008, Farrukh Aslam wrote:
> This may sound strange but how do you remove the default
> title box in schematic? Adding a new one just overlaps the
> default one.

I'm curious ...  Should the title box be there by default?

I would rather start with a blank.  If I want a title box, I
will put one there.

I didn't see an obvious way to turn it off.  Editing gschemrc
isn't obvious.  With no gschemrc, I still get a title box.  To
get rid of the title box, (define default-titleblock "") or, I
suppose, comment it out or change it
in /etc/gEDA/system-gschemrc  (not obvious).

Next ..  how to remove it from a schematic?  It's easy to remove
before putting anything else in.  But after adding some
components, how to get rid of the title and keep everything
else?  I did it by editing the .sch file with a text editor.