gEDA-user: gsch2pcb options with xsch2pcb

Just tried to use xgsch2pcb with my current project. Unfortunately,
update of the layout failed because of missing options. With gsch2pcb I
give a bunch of options in a project file, like suggested in the
tutorial. Among others it gives the path to the local libary of
footprints. The proj file contains:

/----------strom.proj----------
schematics strom_0_master.sch
output-name strom
skip-m4
verbose
elements-dir /home/kmk/lilalaser/geda/footprints
use-files

If I try to insert this into strom.gsch2pcb, the application complains
about unknown optins. There does not seem to be a man page or some
helpful output with the option "-?".

Any hints?

---<(kaimartin)>---