Re: gEDA-user: gschem won't connect nets

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Kai-Martin Knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 24 May 2008 21:46:26 -0500, Paul Probert wrote:

> The only time I remember turning off the snap lately was when I was
> modifying a symbol. Hmm, I see that it stays off when I go Hu after
> working on a symbol.

This is clearly a wart. I have been hit by this kind of grid property
persistence, too. At minimum there should be a big, fat warning, if the
grid is anything other than 100 when the current schematic changes.

More like a small mole. Usually unnoticeable unless you look hard.
Harmless unless it changes ;-)

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org