gEDA-user: Improved navigation of hierarchy

Currently, the following sequence of actions is necessary to descend a
level in a hierarchical design:

1) select the desired sub sheet symbol

2) left-click on menu "Hierarchy"

3) left-click on menu item "Down-Symbol"

Alternatively:

2a) Type [shift-H]

3a) Type [s]

This is a bit of a hassle when working with multiple pages and more than
two layers of hierarchy. Navigation of a hierarchical design would be
vastly improved, if down-schematics could be triggered with a single
mouse action. Suggestion: Do down-schematic on double mouse click
modified by pressing the shift key.

Is there a way to implement this with an entry in my gschemrc?

---<(kaimartin)>---
PS: If I remember correctly, protel also descends on double click.
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog