Re: gEDA-user: gschem: what's this debug message mean?

At 08:57 AM 5/31/2008, you wrote:
On Sat, 2008-05-31 at 08:37 -0400, gene wrote:
> I don't know what I was doing at the time since the message is on
> another window hidden from view.  Most likely I was moving some wires
> around or possibly doing a group move operation.  It may be that I was
> moving a group of parts, but didn't have all the components selected and
>   a resistor got left behind.
>
> Sorry I can't provide much more info than that.
>
> On another note, I tried to select the text from the command shell using
> ctrl-c, and that crashed gschem.

On a command shell, ctrl-c will send a SIGINT signal to the program,
which will usually result in its immediate death. Ctrl-C is a GUI
shortcut, don't use it in command windows ;).

--
Peter Clifton

I see there are some basic incompatibilities between *nix and Windows.  Is there a way to resolve this?  Cntl-C is the CUI control for copy and I, for one, use it instinctively.  It would be a hard habit to break...

Rick