Re: gEDA-user: LCD Elastomer contacts

John Luciani wrote:
>    Unfortunately Tim does all his work in Eagle.
>    IIRC he was selling a PCB + LCD for apx $7 at the MIT Swap last year.
>    few weeks ago he mentioned to me he was working on a little display
>    sub-assembly that used that LCD and a PIC.

I though you might know him - looks like he's in your neck of the woods.

Might have to grab his artwork & create a PCB footprint - would make a
nice little display for some projects I've got in mind. Goldmine is
close by so it takes about 1 day to get stuff from them (they don't do
pickup / willcall) and it looks like they still have plenty of these
available at $1/pair.

Eric