Re: gEDA-user: solder jumpers

> What I really want for solder jumpers is the ability to (un)mask them
> for solder mask, (un)mask paste mask, and metal short options.

This is usually done at the gerber level, not at the pcb level.  If
you're making these changes in pcb, just add or remove the trace :-)

> I'd also like a metal short option, when I know that it is going to
> be connected and want the option to cut it out in the future.

You're not the first :-)

> I really like the top left circle dot,  the surface tension should
> guarantee that that would bridge.

I worry that there's no way to inspect the connection to the center
pad, though.

> The upper left hexagon eh, not as interesting, looks standard.

It's how pcb does the "two half circles" jumper, that's all.