gEDA-user: collapsing or non-collapsing balls, how can i tell?

I am trying to make the correct name for my LFBGA320 footprint

I have some questions:

What is the differences between:
* Ball Grid Array’s
* BGA w/Dual Pitch
* BGA w/Staggered Pins
* Collapsing or Non-collapsing Balls

and how can I figure out what type of BGA component I have?

The footprint and device info can be found here:
https://secure.powercraft.nl/svn/openarm/trunk/doc/CPU/LPC3180FEL320/

(use http://www.cacert.org/ for root ca authority)

The IPC naming conventions tells me I need to use the following format:

Ball Grid Array’s: BGA + Pin Qty + C or N + Pitch P + Ball Columns X Ball
Rows _ Body Length X Body Width X Height

https://secure.powercraft.nl/svn/openarm/trunk/working/pcb/documents/IPC-7351ANamingConvention.pdf

Can somebody help me? I am gambling the following:

BGA-320N-50P-4X4_1300x1300x90.fp

LFBGA320: plastic low profile fine-pitch ball grid array package; 320
balls; body 13 x 13 x 0.9 mm SOT824-1

If somebody can check the footprint and name on errors I would be very
thankful this is the first time I am working with BGA's.

Best regards,

Jelle de Jong