Re: gEDA-user: Cypress PSoC MiniProg under Linux

Tamas Szabo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Maybe off-topic a bit...
>
> I just recieved an Avnet Spartan-3A Evaluation Kit. It has the above
> mentioned interface for downloading configuration. I only found Win
> based software for it.
>
> Has anyone any experience with it under Linux?
>
> Thanks,
>
> /sza2

Well, to answer my question, the board is programmable through the
on-board usb interface with AVProg from AVNET. Actually it is a Windows
software which use the USB-serial bridge, but runs perfectly under WINE
(and should not be too difficult the reverse-engineering of the protocol
and write a native Linux app).

/sza2