Re: gEDA-user: PCB, still to many rat lines

On Sat, 2009-05-16 at 23:05 +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:
> I started routing with invisible rats lines, by highlighting [f-key] and

More or less related:

When I move the mouse over a pad and press f key the net is highlighted
green and the name of the net is displayed in the netlist window. Works
fine. But when I move the mouse pointer over traces and press f key,
then the net is also highlighted green, but net name is not displayed in
the netlist window. No problem if one knows this...