Re: gEDA-user: PCB, still to many rat lines

On Sat, 16 May 2009 23:05:08 +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:

> But I want to see only signal lines, not ground and power connections.
> Is there a way to delete the rat lines for ground and power connections?

Double click on the net you want to hide in the netlist window. The
netname will be marked with "*". On next Update of rats the marked nets
will be ignored.

Double click the netname a second time to make the rats to this net
visible again.

---<(kaimartin)>---