Re: gEDA-user: Teaching credentials (was geda cygwin package)

> Joerg <joergsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> My second chemistry teacher
>> did not have any teaching credential, had a hard to understand Czech
>> accent, and was one of the best teachers I ever had in my life. He was a
>> lead engineer at a chemical plant that makes laundry detergents, on
>> "emergency loan" to our school.

The fact that he accepted the offer to teach on an "emergency" basis
suggests that he's got an aptitude for teaching, at least in a
narrowly-defined role.  He probably wouldn't be the best person to take
on a larger responsibility, like designing a chemistry curriculum
altogether.  He probably isn't teaching his own outline, in fact.  So
he's kind of like a pinch-hitter in a T-ball game.  :)

I'm glad he inspired you, of course.  But that doesn't mean that anyone
else would have--- even someone someone with a similar background and
experience.

b.g.