Re: gEDA-user: good books about footprint and land patterns

I am all for community symbols,  but please leave the GPLv3 out of it.

Working in industry,  we now have a rule that we should avoid GPLv3
like the plague, and I need to get the companies lawyers involved if I
want to consider that software.

Rules like that prevent me from using software and contributing back.

I like John's license at http://luciani.org/geda/pcb/pcb-footprint-list.html
   its clean simple and unambigous

Steve