gEDA-user: geda-bundle trouble

I again have geda-bundle trouble. Fink allows me to do "fink install geda-bundle" after I take considerable trouble first to remove all geda bundle components, to the best of my ability. However, when I run gschem I get the following on my screen:

PNG image

I presume that I am doing something silly, but I don't know what. It appears that geda-bundle does not install system-gafrc, system- gschemrc. I think that my permissions are correct.

Could someone help, please?
Regards,
Peter

Peter Gregson, Ph.D, P.Eng.