Re: gEDA-user: geda-bundle trouble

On May 21, 2009, at 10:06 AM, Peter Gregson wrote:

> I again have geda-bundle trouble.  Fink allows me to do "fink
> install geda-bundle" after I take considerable trouble first to
> remove all geda bundle components,

That the configuration files are missing indicates something is
severely broken. From the Fink man page:

      reinstall package...
            Same as install, but will install the package via dpkg(8)
even when
            it is already installed. You can use this when you
accidentally
            deleted package files or changed configuration files and
want to
            get the default settings back.

So, try "fink reinstall geda-bundle".

Charles Lepple is the brain behind the gEDA Fink packages (thank you
Charles!!!), so I've cc'd him. Maybe he can do a better job at
helping you than I can.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx