gEDA-user: gschem and deprecated gtk+ functionality

Hey!

I played a bit with migrating some deprecated Gtk+ stuff to newer APIs.
Just a word of warning - this is mostly a quick hack as I do not yet
understand how most of the scheme/guile binding magic works.

So far the most notable change I have made is the GtkUIManager port for
the first half of the popup menu and I have pushed my changes here:
https://code.plaes.org/git/gaf.git/log/?h=gtk-deprecated

Also - a few questions that popped up during this porting:

* What's the relation between
DEFINE_I_CALLBACK(...): add_net, add_net_hotkey and why they are defined
as two different scheme functions?
Once I can figure out how it works, lots of currently duplicate code can
be just deleted :)

Also, the future progress of this migration on my side will be quite
slow, as I will be busy with my GSoC project during this summer...

Päikest,
Priit :)