Re: gEDA-user: Breadboard drawings with pcb?

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 02:09:49PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> Hmmm... perhaps you could make the breadboard with vias, lock them,
> connect them on the "solder" side, and change the via color to match
> the "far side" color?

Sounds good.  There seem to be a couple of drawbacks, though:

 - The via/solder color from the preference menu is not stored in the
   .pcb file and is lost when the program is quit

 - The color setting seems to affect only the GUI.  I would like to
   have the grey style in printouts (eps, included in latex, so it can
   be printed along with the description and the schematics, resulting
   in a small book)

 - The parts of the breadboard traces which are actually used by the
   circuit should be black instead of grey

> The breadboard wouldn't be an element itself, but a template .pcb
> file.

How would I specify the template when creating the initial .pcb with
gsch2pcb?