gEDA-user: PCB polygon trouble

I was never good in making polygons -- now I have decided to draw the
outline with traces before making the polygon. This makes it easier for
me.

But doing it this way I have discovered two bugs:
When we select the polygon tool and start a polygon, then the starting
point is marked by a cross. Fine. But when we have finished this one and
start the next one, then the cross remains at the starting point of the
first polygon. We have to select the polygon tool again to get a correct
cross at the new starting point. Should be easy to fix, maybe is already
fixed in current PCB.

The other bug is again related to rounding errors with mm grid. If we
want to close a polygon with a diagonal line it often does not work.
SHIFT-P does not work also. It works if "Settings/All direction lines"
is selected.

One additional remark: It is very difficult to insert new points in
existing polygons with the insert tool if "Settings/All direction lines"
is not selected. Sure, but may be a problem for new users.

This is for PCB version 20081128 (GTK)