Re: gEDA-user: font problem in 1.6.0

On May 3, 2010, at 2:56 AM, Peter Brett wrote:
Nope, that wasn't it, I found another one. Christian Schilmoeller
ran into this exact problem in late December; the resolution was to
install all the dependencies via macports.

What language locale do you have set? We had a bug where using , as the decimal separator instead of . caused huge fonts IIRC. Can't remember if that was pre-1.6.0 though.

  Nope, I'm a '.' kinda guy.

In any case, you should really be using 1.6.1! :P

  Ohmygoodness.  How on earth did I miss that announcement?

  [hangs head in shame]

  Downloading now...will see if that fixes it.  It probably will.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL