Re: gEDA-user: How do I mark the connection point on a pad?

On Sun, 2010-05-09 at 16:50 +0200, kai-martin knaak wrote:
DJ Delorie wrote:

> > The keys change the size of new
> > vias, not the size of existing vias.
>
> Jared already told me so ;-)
> Since I am not the only one who misinterpreted the menu help, how about a
> little more verbose descriptions:
>
> Size of via tool +5 mil              Shift+V
> Size of via tool -5 mil         Shift+Ctrl+V
> Drill of via tool +5 mil               Alt+V
> Drill of via tool -5 mil         Shift+Alt+V
>
> ---<)kaimartin(>---

Same misunderstanding for me with key "T" for text size.

I would suggest:

Size for new vias +5 mil              Shift+V

But I always use
"Route Style" dialog in PCB for via size -- never needed size adjustment
on the fly.

AND -- again "PostTo gmane.comp.cad.geda.user" occurs when replying from
evolution, I will manually fix it this time.