Re: gEDA-user: How do I mark the connection point on a pad?

Stefan Salewski wrote:

> Same misunderstanding for me with key "T" for text size.

ack.

> I would suggest:
>
> Size for new vias +5 mil              Shift+V

ok with me.

> But I always use
> "Route Style" dialog in PCB for via size -- never needed size adjustment
> on the fly.

Me too.
There is a catch for metric users: The accels increment by 5 mils even if
"mm" is the currently chosen unit. This results in funny hole diameters.

> AND -- again "PostTo gmane.comp.cad.geda.user" occurs when replying from
> evolution, I will manually fix it this time.

<sigh> I found no way to configure this. So I will have to remove the header
manually. In a way, this is a failure of gmane. On the route back to the
mailing list it should rewrite such follow-up headers to a follow-up to the
list.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak