gEDA-user: Used LPKF ProtoMat S62 PCB Router for sale

In the past (see list archives) I'd mentioned that I'd worked with a
LPKF ProtoMat S62 circuit board router.  The owner of that equipment passed on
unexpectedly.  The estate asked me to pass on this message, to anyone
that might put the equipment to good use:

LPKF ProtoMat S62 for sale: http://www.lpkfusa.com/protomat/s62.htm

"I am looking to sell our circuit board plotter.  I'm selling the
plotter, press, computer, vacuum pump, UV lamp and miscellaneous
consumables for $20,000.00."

Plotter and peripheral equipment  produce multilayer PCBs, eight
layers seems to be the max, up to 9 in x 12" in size, with plated
through-hole support.
It took me about four hours to make a four layer board the first time
I used this system.

I know the equipment was well take care of, and cost about $60k+ when
it was bought new in 2006.  Sold only as the complete set and you must
pick it up in the Pittsburgh/Cleveland region,
due to the weight, which is several hundred pounds for the press
alone.  May be able to get it delivered via one of the principles
pickup truck if necessary.

For full disclosure I was offered a commission to sell this, which I
declined, just want to see the family move on with their lives, and
funerals are far more expensive than most people realize.

Send me an email off list if you are interested.  I might see if I can
get the Boss to buy this but business is very slow, so I'm reasonably
sure the accounts will kill this idea.

Life is short, we never know when our number is going to be up...

--
http://blog.softwaresafety.net/
http://www.designer-iii.com/