Re: gEDA-user: On Deprecation of GtkTearoffMenuItem

Number of times I've used gimp and mistakenly ended up tearing off a
menu (easy to do only from keyboard, alt-hotkey+enter = boom menu is
torn off, app focus is lost, and whats worse there's no way to get
back to that menu with keyboard again.

If you notice no other modern GUI have used these for close to 20
years, no need to leave this in GTK either.

-tc