gEDA-user: PCB 45 degree lines

Hi,

I know we've gone over this before, but I still can't get a decent 45 degree line. I've changed to the ",45" line type instead of "-/" type and have the same problem. Last time I brought this up, I was trying to attach to an already drawn line segment and right at the connection point there is some jaggedness. Well this hasn't gotten better. But worse, is when drawing one complete line from pad to pad, with a long 45 angle, the raged lines appear. It passes DRC, but just looks kind of lousy.

I'm using 8 mil lines, 8 mil space and 1 mill grid space - if that helps any.

thanks

gene