Re: gEDA-user: Can i use geda for electric indoor installation?

Hi Jonas:

El 30/04/11 15:06, Jonas Stein escribió:
i want to make a scheme like this:

http://images.autodesk.com/emea_dach_main_germany/images/2g_acadelec_2012_auto_wire_number_1_large_1264x711.jpg

Is geda the right tool for it?
Has anyone experience with that? Do you have some screenshots of
nice schemes of house electric indoor installation?

Additional information like wiretype or wire ID would be nice to have
next to the line of the wire.

Recently, I know about this app:

http://qelectrotech.org/

http://qelectrotech.org/wiki/en/doc/start

I'm not test it yet, but appears to do PLC ladders diagrams. It has several input/outputs symbols for these type.

(If you use Debian, is at your apt-hand, I don't know other dists)

Kind regards,

Tell us if a good app for do this work, I'm interesting too.

Best regards.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.