Re: gEDA-user: Hiding individual layers of a layer-group

On Wed, 2011-05-11 at 21:41 +1000, Geoff Swan wrote:
> Hi folks, I've just started using separate layers so for my polygons so
>    that I can hide them when necessary. This works fine until I group them
>    with the appropriate layer. Ie - top and ground in a layer grouping -
>    with ground being the layer I am putting polygons on. When I go to hide
>    the ground layer - the top layer is also hidden. If I put them in
>    separate groups this doesn't happen - however it seems that if I put
>    them in separate groups the DRC breaks...
>    is there any way around this??

To achieve the visual clarity I guess you're looking for, switch to the
pcb+gl branch and turn on "thin draw polygons".

Alternatively, "thin draw polygons" in git HEAD might still help you.
The keyboard short-cut is Ctrl + Shift + P

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,