Re: gEDA-user: pcb+gl

   Did the clone succeed? Did you cd into the cloned repo?

   On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Thomas Oldbury
   <[1]toldbury@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Â I'm getting this problem when trying to run the last command:
     Â thomas@thinkpadone:~/pcb2$ git checkout -b pcb+gl_experimental
     Â origin/pcb+gl_experimental
     Â fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories):
     .git
     Â Any ideas?