Re: gEDA-user: autocrop.c vs. pcb (git head)

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 03:03:20AM +0200, Levente Kovacs wrote:

> What I get is this:
>
> dl_error: /home/leva/.pcb/plugins/autocrop.so: undefined symbol: ClearAndRedrawOutput
>
> Is there any way to tweak pcb and/or autocrop.c to work together?

If someone who has been hacking on the GUI can tell me what the functional
replacement is (or if it's simply unnecessary now) I can fix the plugin.

Levente:  You could simply delete that line from the source and recompile.
The worst that might happen is that you have to force the screen to redraw
somehow after autocropping.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>