Re: gEDA-user: Can i use geda for electric indoor installation?

Hi Jonas,

The screenshot looks like a ladderdiagram for a plc.

There happens to be a app for this at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/classicladder/

I've made some ladder diagram symbols for use with gschem:

https://github.com/bert/gschem-symbols/tree/master/ladder

Have fun ;-)

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.