Re: gEDA-user: Where is pcb-20100929 for Win32 ?

> Maybe these files will be helpful to somebody

Thank you.

> Please tell me if these links do not work. I will try to upload files again.

While the links did work, when the download was completed I found a
new tab had appeared in Chrome, the browser I was using.
The in-your-face pictures in that tab are completely unsuitable for a
business or family (or any in my personal view) environment.
I'm sure it is nothing you were aware of, just the nature of these
kind of these file sharing sites.