Re: gEDA-user: Where is pcb-20100929 for Win32 ?

Hello all,

I am sorry for the delay. I had problems not related to GEDA PCB. Here are the links:
pcbinst-1.99z - http://www.unibytes.com/OuH9OEv9hbYB
pcb-HEAD sources - http://www.unibytes.com/74js9DmX3X8B

pcbinst is compiled on Windows with MinGW. It was real pain and I would not want to set up environment again. I found that schematic import still does not work for me. Maybe gnetlist is not in PATH.

Maybe these files will be helpful to somebody else anyway.

Please tell me if these links do not work. I will try to upload files again.

Vaclav