Re: gEDA-user: Where is pcb-20100929 for Win32 ?

Vaclav Peroutka wrote:

> I am sorry for the delay. I had problems not related to GEDA PCB. Here are the links:
> pcbinst-1.99z - http://www.unibytes.com/OuH9OEv9hbYB
> pcb-HEAD sources - http://www.unibytes.com/74js9DmX3X8B

As promised, I put the installer on my web page at the university:
http://elektroniq/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=fertigung:englische_version_der_anleitung

> pcbinst is compiled on Windows with MinGW. It was real pain and I would
> not want to set up environment again.

Can you be a bit more specific, please?
What aspects did you have to tune? What were road blocks that needed to
be removed? Did yo use any other helper software?

I'd like to compile this info to a page in the wiki. So next time we can
build upon your experience.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211