Re: gEDA-user: Where is pcb-20100929 for Win32 ?

I put a copy here:

http://www.delorie.com/pcb/windows/

Just FYI, I could not use it under Wine - I got little boxes for every
character in the UI, rather than actual characters.  I've noticed this
before while trying to cross-build my own pcb.exe.

Is this built with shared libraries for gtk et al?  Does it include
those shared libraries in the installer?  I think we have to offer the
sources for those shared libraries under the GPL if so.