Re: gEDA-user: minipack-result -- gschem

>> By the way, should the lines of the config files be terminated unix style,
>> or DOS style?
>
> Doesn't make any difference either way.

I did recently pick up a bug with gschem's postscript output and EOL
characters which I must report on launchpad (not related to config
files).

It seems that if there are DOS style newlines in text in the schematic
file, then the postscript output writes a single long line instead of
the multi-line text. If the EOL character is Unix style there are no
problems. gschem handles and displays it correctly, the problem is
only in the postscript output.