Re: gEDA-user: new gschem does look great!!

On 5/14/11 6:30 PM, Peter Clifton wrote:
In case it wasn't clear from my rushed message, I had never seen the
anti-aliased gschem before today...

I wondered if this might have been the case, as I couldn't spot any
difference in rendering between the HTML5 renderer and current gschem!

I've found it amazing just how more usable programs feel with nicer
graphics. Surely it is just psychological though, but it really seems to
matter.

I'm sure some of it is psychological, but I'm quite certain that a lot of it has to do with eye fatigue. Don't you agree?

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL