gEDA-user: Slides on getting started with gEDA

   Last year I did apresentationon getting started with gEDA at the 2010
   Open Source Bridge conference. I've been meaning to release the slides
   for a long time and finally got around to it.

   I dont have complete presentation notes but you can view the speaker
   notes I did make from the action menu at the bottom of the full screen
   presentation.
   You can view the slides at Google Docs here:
   [1]https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dccz7pqb_213gx7nb5f2

   And here is my blog post releasing the notes:
   [2]http://lowvoltagelabs.com/2011/05/16/slides-from-my-presentation-on-
   geda/

   Enjoy,

   Eric Thompson