Re: gEDA-user: Unsubscribing from the list

On 18/05/11 02:01, Peter TB Brett wrote:
Hi folks,

It's no longer a worthwhile use of my time to monitor this list, due to the
excessively low signal-to-noise ratio. I'm therefore unsubscribing from it for
the time being.  I will continue to monitor the gEDA-bug and gEDA-dev mailing
lists.

If you wish to get help with using gEDA, please file a question here:

https://answers.launchpad.net/geda

If you think you have found a bug, or wish to submit a patch, please file a
report here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/geda

Don't go dammit, i didn't intend posting anything more, let alone the last lot.