Re: gEDA-user: file format documentation formatting in the wiki

I like this idea!

Am 25.05.2011 16:46, schrieb Kai-Martin Knaak:
While looking into ways to beautify my symbols, I just looked at the file
format documentation in
    http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:file_format_spec
The meaning of fields is given in tables. I find myself counting lines in
the table to identify which item to change in my symbols. How about a column
with numerals that explicitly give the position of the parameter. Essentially,
these are line numbers in the tables like this:
     http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:file_format_spec?&#circle

Any objections against this change?
I just want to be sure, before I jump into changing them all.

---<)kaimartin(>---