Re: gEDA-user: PCB: option dumpmenu missing

Hello Kai-Martin,

Am 25.05.2011 16:32, schrieb Kai-Martin Knaak:
Last year, I wrote a set patches to correct this and while at it, move the
source of the information into the source. I introduced an additional
parameter in the comment syntax to allow for arbitrary sequence in the
compiled manual. The only developer who commented, did not like this.
So the set of patches was not applied and the manual is still misleading
when it comes to command line options.

---<)kaimartin(>---
I have no commit-access, so I can't commit your patches. But - I searched the mailing-archive and found this thread:

http://www.seul.org/pipermail/geda-user/2010-April/046634.html

with your first patch to expand the syntax. This was committed on 18 April 2010 by DJ Delorie. Is this the mailing-thread you refer to?

Later in that thread (http://www.seul.org/pipermail/geda-user/2010-April/046781.html) you said, that you will send the patches, but I can't find an attachment (Perhaps, I am to blind...). I would really like to see this patches! For me, a good documentation is important :-). Perhaps you can point me to the patches or you can re-upload them to a new bug-report on launchpad?

Kind regards,
Felix