Re: gEDA-user: PCB: option dumpmenu missing

Felix Ruoff wrote:

> in the pcb-documentation "B.3 Menu Files and Defaults" is the
> command-line option -dumpmenu described,

Almost all the command line options described in the PCB manual are bogus.
Apparently, the options got a major rewrite sometime in the past which did not
make it into the documentation.

Last year, I wrote a set patches to correct this and while at it, move the
source of the information into the source. I introduced an additional
parameter in the comment syntax to allow for arbitrary sequence in the
compiled manual. The only developer who commented, did not like this.
So the set of patches was not applied and the manual is still misleading
when it comes to command line options.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211