Re: gEDA-user: Task list for: Solving the light/heavy symbol problem

> can we start a few pages on the wiki for people to list:

Go for it.

> If someone can spell out what's desired I'm happy to help out making
> symbol and footprint libraries.

At this point, I think "If you want to do it" is the criteria for the
heavy libraries.  Don't worry about what people want, just do what
*you* want.  Once we get some experience and critical mass, they'll
let us know what they want.

> One of the things I'd like to see is to a library containing
> all(most) of the land patterns for some of the popular chip vendors
> eg maxim-

Go for it.