Re: gEDA-user: Task list for: Solving the light/heavy symbol problem

Just dwelling on the 'what' phase a little more, can we start a few
pages on the wiki for people to list:

a) all the workflows people would like supported (maybe break it down
into newby GUI workflows, 'power user' GUI workflows and scripted
flows.
b) new features wishlist
c) jobs that need doing (and who's doing them)

If someone can spell out what's desired I'm happy to help out making
symbol and footprint libraries. One of the things I'd like to see is
to a library containing all(most) of the land patterns for some of the
popular chip vendors eg maxim-
http://www.maxim-ic.com/design/packaging/index.mvp?a=2&f= ,TI
-http://focus.ti.com/lit/an/sbfa015a/sbfa015a.pdf , Atmel etc.

-Tom Pope