Re: gEDA-user: An opportunity to fix the symbol library

> Feel free to post a tarball or other installer, so that the users can
> replace geda's library with yours.  John Luciani did that on his site,
> you can do it on gedasymbols if you want.  Make it a copy of the
> library you actually use, doesn't require much work, just make it
> available to others.

Is there any chance of tarring up -all- of the the symbols and
footprints on gedasymbols.org? For all but the largest pin-count
chips, I find manually searching for components takes longer than just
creating them from scratch.

Regards,

Tom Pope