Re: gEDA-user: Solving the light/heavy symbol problem

> The easy answer to this is to do what Cisco does with their ASDM
> software: you can set an option that tells it to present to the user
> the exact text of every command it is sending to the router.

PCB is close to this - many of the things it does already go through
the action (scripting) layer anyway.  There are a few things that
bypass it, like coordinates.  I'm willing to help you learn enough of
the innards of PCB to prototype a convertion to all-script-logging
mode, if you're interested.